Small but important fix
This one fixes a non-response of the SoulseekQt client to a somewhat less common type of upload request coming from the original client. It's not a huge deal on the individual user level, but I've been wanting to do a little more advertising of SoulseekQt, and I figured I'd get this out of the way before I start. Other changes include:
- Client now connects to the server on port 80 in an attempt to circumvent possible blocks of less common port numbers.
- Downloads of multiple folders from the same user in search results should now have the right file download order.
- Place in line for new downloads should now arrive more quickly and reliably.
- Number of active downloads and uploads is now shown in the Transfers tab header.
- Delete user group option in Configure User Groups dialog.
- A codepage can now be set under Options->General to use to translate non UTF-8 strings. This should allow you to see a language of your choice used by others on the original Soulseek client.
Links are on the download page as usual.