SoulseekQT Public Build 3
No major new features in this one, as should be the case for most future public builds. As downloading appears to work pretty well my focus now is on getting the entire life-cycle of uploads to work. This means everything from properly returning downloadable search results to browsing to actual uploading. A bunch of bugs related to this were fixed, and a few unrelated ones as well:
- Scanned MP3s are no longer rescanned every time the client is started.
- Subfolders are now removed from 'downloading' folder when all contained downloads are complete.
- Client now responds to 'download containing folder' requests from the original client.
- Public and Userlist flags are now stored for shared folders between sessions.
- Fixed incorrect processing of incomplete and excluded search tokens.
- Returned search results now list whether the client is free to upload and how many files are in the upload queue.
- Fixed attempting to start uploads to offline users. Also client now keeps track of upload users' online status.
- Transfer speed is now shown during downloads.
- Fixed occasional non-erasure of shared folder data after it is unshared.