See the Changelog for list of features and fixes.
Nightly Build 10/18/2011
Submitted by Nir on Wed, 10/19/2011 - 03:43
- UPnP initialization was moved to a secondary thread to speed up startup time.
- Client no longer crashes if sharing one or more files larger than 2GB when a peer requests shared file list. (Thanks to CNoise for his tireless work in helping hunt this one down!)
- Client now asks for username and password if run for the first time.
- Open File menu option for complete downloads, also works via double-click.
- Open Folder menu option for downloads.
- Login failure is now always reported, not just when providing an invalid password.
- Should no longer arrive at a situation where both Connect and Disconnect menu options are grayed-out as a result of login failure.
- Adjustments to upload speed reporting to improve accuracy.
- Double-clicking file/folder/user in search results will add the corresponding files to the download queue.
- Re-run search menu option will re-run the search that originally yielded a given download.
- Optimizations to upload ordering to improve the performance of large upload queues.
Links on the download page.