Submitted by Nir on Wed, 09/21/2011 - 02:13
In no particular order:
- Application now has a tray icon on Windows, and will minimize to it rather than leave behind a taskbar button. Tray icons are generally supported on Mac and Linux, but Mac has the dock and Linux has all manner of window managers, so I wasn't sure how appropriate it would be to simply copy the feature. I'm open to suggestions though.
- Notifications which normally appear in the event bar at the top will now also flash their icon in the taskbar/dock and on Windows the tray as well when the application does not have focus.
- Major speed optimization to populating a user's shared files view.
- Significant speed optimization to receiving large numbers of search results by sorting them a maximum of once per second.
- User's shared files view now features Expand Level/Collapse All/Expand all buttons. The Expand Level button will expand one subfolder level for each click, up to the maximum subfolder level for the share.
- Number of shared files is now sent to the server and should appear where appropriate, mainly in rooms.
Windows, Mac and Linux builds on the download page.